Are you planning a complex technology project on campus and wondering – where do I start? We believe successful project planning boils down to two things: a solid understanding of the technologies involved and all-inclusive communication and documentation.
At Longsight, we have decades of experience planning campus IT projects and we’re here to guide you through every step of the process.
Throughout the process, we want to understand your expectations, identify project stakeholders and document the plan to assure all expectations are met. We’ll identify and include best practices and technical recommendations, timelines, policy implications, staffing requirements, training needs and long-term support.
We bring to the table years of planning other successful open source projects including:
- Evaluating and selecting the right learning management system (LMS)
- Migrating content to ease faculty workloads
- Designing and testing web applications
- Leveraging focus groups to develop stakeholders in campus portal projects
- Planning a customized institutional digital repository